Unifi Passport is the hub that connects your devices and lighting to the cloud.
- Inexpensive and efficient, Passport is easily installed almost anywhere.
- Powerful antennas communicate with up to 500 lights or devices per Passport.
- JenNet-IP, an industry-standard wireless lighting control network, uses advanced mesh technology to send commands to fixtures.
Unifi Relays allow Passport to control individual fixtures or groups of lights.
- A Relay device is connected to the power supply for one or several lights, controlling dimming and on/off state.
- Multiple versions of Relay allow for a range of control: from small, single fixtures to groups of high-intensity lighting, including legacy equipment.
- Relay also tracks energy usage on any fixture, providing feedback for system optimization.
Installed directly inside fixtures, Unifi-Enabled Drivers connect lighting to Unifi and accommodate the special power needs of LED lamps.
- An “all-in-one” package, Unifi-Enabled Drivers allow installers to cost-effectively accommodate LED lighting in traditional fixtures without an additional Unifi Relay.
- Unifi-Enabled Drivers allow control of dimming and on/off states.
- Drivers track energy usage, providing feedback for system optimization.
Advanced wireless capabilities take wall switches to the next level, controlling scenes and more.
Ensure that the lights get turned off (or on) with motion and daylight sensors.
We’ve partnered with Ecobee to control your HVAC system through Unifi.
Direct relationships with manufacturers ensure compatibility with 2×4 recessed troffers, parking lot lights, and everything in-between. Our strong connections also ensure the best pricing on equipment and industry-leading warranties on all new equipment significantly reduce maintenance and repair costs.