Unifi is the 1st Smart Building platform capable of delivering the promise of the Internet of Things to the built space.
Real estate is the world’s largest asset class. For too long this asset class has failed to implement emerging technologies that optimize Net Operating Income and increase Asset Value due to excessive cost and lack of interoperability with existing building systems.
The unifi platform unlocks additional value in the built space by providing an open, interoperable Smart Building platform that can measure, control and optimize the electricity usage of the 3 largest electricity consumers in a building: Lighting, HVAC and Plug Load.
The combination of measurement and control coupled with a complete Sensor framework, BLE Beaconing capabilities and Smart Grid integration open up opportunities for smart, digitally connected spaces that use less energy, meet sustainability and safety goals, and boost workplace collaboration and productivity.
Smart Building Solutions
Save over 20% on your electricity bills from day one. Unifi gives you the freedom to create great experiences for your guests and employees while conserving energy. With fixtures and lamps for any application or property, we’ve got you covered.
Proven solutions include:
- Energy savings through fine control and feedback
- Aesthetic comfort and versatility
- Timer schedules and fixture groups
- Multiple users
- Building control regulation compliant (including Title 24)
- Automatic feature and security upgrades
Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
unifi Air Quality monitoring uses different sensors to collect a complete and accurate record of Indoor Air Quality providing real-time operational data as well as historical measures of pollutants. Some of the key pollutants measured every 5 minutes include:
- Particulate Matter 2.5
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Carbon Dioxide
- and many more. …
unifi IAQ ensures occupant safety by providing facilities managers a complete understanding of their Indoor Air Quality.
Cold Storage Monitoring
Cold Storage Monitoring allows restaurant owners and other food businesses, such as food processing, manufacturers, delivery, and wholesale services to accurately monitor the temperature of their food storage facilities. Capture data directly in cooling rooms, freezers, refrigerated trucks or display cases and other environments.
Proven benefits include:
- Lowers Deterioration Rate of Perishable Foods. …
- Temperature Controls. …
- Lowers the Risk of Food Poisoning. …
- Minimizes the Hassle of Cooking on Regular Intervals. …
- Enables to Store Foods for Longer Time Period. . .
unifi Energy Management helps building owners and tenants save money by measuring many parameters in alternating current (AC) systems including volts, amps, kwh as well as more advanced measures like active/reactive power, power factor, frequency and more.
- Accurate energy monitoring, real-time energy consumption
- Granular in-depth review of facility energy data
- Ability to record actual energy usage (no estimates)
- Comparison of usage across similar facilities over time
- Ability to identify and eliminate wasted energy
- Advanced diagnostics of potential maintenance issues or critical equipment failure
Understanding that the promise of Smart Buildings cannot be realized without addressing the needs and requirements of Corporate IT teams, Nimbus 9 has developed Unifi Enterprise Edition.
Unifi Enterprise Edition serves the compliance and risk management mandate that governs Corporate IT by offering a suite of capabilities that address security, life-time control, integration, policy management, reporting & administration, technical support, and more.